The engine was made from a contact container attached to a roll-on deodorant applicator. A few detail parts and square-crossection Evergreen plastic sections was the detailing for it. Because there was still some "head" hanging down beneath the engine, I added another contact container to be like a fuel tank. After these major components were assembled (though the engine I uncharacteristically left unattached until almost all the painting was done) I added more plasticard facades ostensibly to protect certain components, but actually to add more character to the ship. The guns were Evergreen-plastic cylinders, angled to fit, and to which I glued doll eyes. These doll eyes I use a lot. They come in a variety of sizes, packaged 4 to 50 per package. I usually snip-off the stem, using the rest for partially-exposed globes. In this case, I just mounted them backwards, using the ribbed stem for part of the guns.